“It’s a time of tremendous revolution in Parkinson’s disease,” says Un J. Kang, MD, H. Houston Merritt Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Movement Disorders at Columbia University Medical Center. Significant progress has been made in understanding the multifactorial pathogenesis of this neurodegenerative disease, with a focus on genetic and environmental factors, -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVE., STE. 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EAST COAST ENVIRONMENTAL & RECYCLING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Deficits in Cellular Recycling May Be Key in Better Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
Wednesday May 31, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.