Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
DARRYL STOVALL, JR.
450 BEACH 48TH ST LOT
FAR ROCKAWAY, NEW YORK, 11691
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EAST COAST ELECTRIC GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Great white shark attacks kayaker off California coast
By Eric Ting - Friday Jul 21, 2017
A man kayaking off the Santa Barbara coast was attacked by a shark on Thursday and luckily got away unharmed.
The man, Bret Jackson of Los Angeles, told KSBY that he was a mile east of Stearns Wharf when the encounter happened.
- Oh, Elon. Building Infrastructure for the Hyperloop Doesn't Work Like That
By Aarian Marshall - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Elon Musk says he has "verbal government" approval to build a hyperloop on the East Coast. Be skeptical.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.