The Charleston Gazette-Mail reports that the liens are for unpaid severance taxes for mining coal and unpaid reclamation taxes for cleaning up abandoned mine sites.In a statement, an attorney for James C. Justice Companies Inc. tells the newspaper that Tams Management remains committed to honoring all its tax obligations.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
28 STILLWATER ROAD
SAINT JAMES, NEW YORK, 11780
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EAST COAST CANDY COMPANY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State tax liens show a Justice company owing $1M
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Saint Joseph's University Receives $50 Million From Alumnus
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The gift from alumnus James J. Maguire and his wife, Frances, will bolster SJU's endowment and support a range of program across the university....
- Great white shark attacks kayaker off California coast
By Eric Ting - Friday Jul 21, 2017
A man kayaking off the Santa Barbara coast was attacked by a shark on Thursday and luckily got away unharmed.
The man, Bret Jackson of Los Angeles, told KSBY that he was a mile east of Stearns Wharf when the encounter happened.
- The Jets’ AFC East nightmare has only gotten scarier
By Brian Costello - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The Post’s guide to the 2017-18 AFC East the Jets will face. Patriots Coach: Bill Belichick (18th season) Biggest newcomers: Bad news for the rest of the NFL: The Super Bowl champs won the offseason. The biggest acquisition was wide receiver Brandin Cooks, who they got from the Saints in a trade. But they also...
- Made in America promotes the All-American outdoor experience - US candy company joins Trump's 'Made in America' initiative - Obama made it less desirable for companies to do business in America, Puzder says
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Extole Going Cross-Country For First Ever Summit
Friday Sep 14, 2012
Extole, a San Francisco-based C2C social marketing platform company, this week announced its inaugural Social Advocacy Summit. The summit will take place across the country in New York City on October17. Extole is hosting the summit on the East Coast to coincide with Social Week New York 2012.