Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - EAST 233RD & WHITE PLAINS ROAD MERCHANTS ASSOC. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Hit the road with these trending summer destinations
Friday Jul 14, 2017