EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EARTH VAPOR ENERGY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 23 November, 2016 – Episode 594 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Tuesday Nov 29, 2016
Interview w/ Erik Vance - Author of Suggestible You, More EM Drive Madness, Hot Arctic Weather, Invasion of Earth, Manly Salt Frogs?, Split-Brained Ducks, Combing Your Hair, Sperm Health Benefits, Turkey!!!, And Much More!!!
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Scorching the Earth
Monday Jun 19, 2017
A Clinton-era Democrat threat has come to fruition, with disastrous results for our nation.
- This company is using recycled materials to make magnets you didn't know you needed
By Ryan Carlos - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Urban Mining Company is cleanly manufacturing rare earth permanent magnets, which are need for everything from refrigerators to computers. These magnets are essential for modern technology to function, and this company is making them with recycled materials. Read more...More about Tech, Technology, Mashable Video, Energy, and Clean
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.