“The Art of Spider-Man” at the Society of Illustrators in New York features one superfan’s collection of original Marvel artwork.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - EARLY BOOK SOCIETY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Can’t Wait for the Movie? Original Spidey Art Is on Display
By GEORGE GENE GUSTINES - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Remarkable. Extraordinary. Eccentric: The Man Who Drew Eloise Recalls His Muses
By ALEXANDRA JACOBS - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Hilary Knight, illustrator of the “Eloise” books and quite a lot more, is the subject of two exhibitions of his work. He tours them both.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.