If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EAP WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- You're Hired: Trump Plans to Build U.S. Workforce With Apprenticeships
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
President Donald Trump will make expansion of apprenticeship programs the center of his labor policy, aimed at filling a record level of open jobs and drawing back Americans who have left the workforce.
- Content Recommendation Firm Outbrain Lays Off 4% of its Workforce
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Outbrain, best known for placing sponsored links on publishers’ websites, has laid off 4% of its roughly 600-person global workforce.
- Etsy Cuts Another 15% of Workforce
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Online marketplace Etsy announced another round of layoffs, outlining plans to slash its headcount in an attempt to rein in spending.
- Boston Foundation Pledges $10 Million for Workforce Development
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The investment is expected to help create three thousand jobs in the greater Boston region....
- Millennial Leakers and the New Nonprofit Workforce: You Better Pay Attention!
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Millennials in the workforce highlight how workers behave at the intersection of impermanence and DIY ethics.