Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EAGLE'S LOOKOUT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Legal Eagles Love 'My Cousin Vinny'
Sunday Mar 12, 2017
"My Cousin Vinny" has been a favorite of real-life members of the legal profession since it debuted 25 years ago. Photo: 20th Century Fox/Everett Collection
- Maritime Mystery: Why a U.S. Destroyer Failed to Dodge a Cargo Ship
By SCOTT SHANE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Lookouts and radar operators on the destroyer Fitzgerald should have spotted the freighter it collided with, and the captain should have been wakened.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- 'Amazing Mrs. Maisel': Could It Possibly Be 'Mad Men'-Worthy?
Friday Mar 24, 2017
As the self-appointed president of the "Maniacs for Mad Men" club, I'm always on the lookout for a worthy successor. I don't want to get too excited yet, but I must say that one (not-yet picked-up)Amazon pilot, "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel," looks awfully promising.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.