Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EAGLE EYE PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- For Mayor, a ‘Tough’ Investigator Accused of Pushing the Limits
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bo Dietl was the private investigator of choice for Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Don Imus. Now, he wants to be New York City’s mayor.
- Pence Hires Criminal Defense Lawyer to Aid Him in Investigations
By REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The vice president, a likely witness in the various investigations encircling the White House, has hired a former United States attorney as private counsel.
- Toys With Digital Eyes: Eerie or Endearing?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Small LCD screens are giving toys like Teddy Ruxpin, Furby and Ultimate Lightning McQueen a highly expressive makeover. WSJ's Michael Hsu investigates. Photo/video: Drew Evans/The Wall Street Journal.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- Senate Panel Seeks Details on Lynch Role in Clinton Inquiry
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seeking information about alleged political interference by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.