Enough is enough.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EAB ENTERPRISES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Take the Politics Out of Classifying Mental Disorders
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Shelf raises $2.2 million to help companies find relevant content
By Bérénice Magistretti - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Shelf, which provides software to centralize a company’s content onto one platform, launched out of of closed beta today and announced a $2.2 million seed round. SeedInvest, CT Innovations, and NY Angels all participated. The startup helps companies sort their content and organize digital resources by integrating with browsers like Firefox and Chrome or syncing […]
- Dual Citizenship and the Strange Case of the Election of Barack Obama
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The media completely controlled the narrative in 2008 and kept the issue of Barack Obama's dual citizenship out of the courts by convincing John McCain, the only one with standing to sue, to back off.
- How the Left Hijacked the American Psychiatric Association and Normalized Personality Disorders
Monday Jul 17, 2017
First homosexuality, and then gender personality disorder. Activists have been busy pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to bend to its world view.
- Redefining 'Transgenderism' as Normal Behavior
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The APA's Diagnostic and Statisitical Manual was changed more to correct a perceived "social injustice" than to understand and treat a longstanding mental disorder.