Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E-Z TAX AND BUSINESS GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Big Oil Steps Up Support for Carbon Tax
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some of the world’s largest oil companies and the country’s biggest auto maker are joining a group that is pushing the U.S. government to tax carbon in an effort to slow climate change.
- Business Tax Reform First
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Why is America paying so much to comply with federal taxes?
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- The Dirty Secret of How Income Taxes Really Work
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Let's divide the population into three groups. Chances are, you're in the only group that pays.
- Senate Health Bill Gives Huge Tax Cuts to Businesses, High-Income Households
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Senate’s health-care bill repeals hundreds of billions of dollars in taxes on businesses and high-income households and includes a retroactive cut in capital-gains taxes.