There's no doubt that performance marketing is a significant force in online marketing, and will continue to grow. What will 2013 have in store for the performance marketing industry? As I see it,there are four key trends that will influence performance marketers' work in the new year:
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E PERFORMANCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Four Performance Marketing Trends To Watch In 2013
Wednesday Nov 21, 2012
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Four Easy Ways To Measure Performance Online
Thursday Aug 23, 2012
I'd like to begin with a bold statement: E-marketers in today's online world are trapped in a box. They are still conceptually tied to "impressions" and "views," ignoring basic measurements of onlinecampaign success.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- De Blasio wants lawmakers to go back to Albany to cut schools deal
By Associated Press - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio is demanding that state lawmakers return to Albany to extend his control over New York City schools before it expires June 30.The Democrat said on WNYC radio Thursday that...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.