Thirty-six percent of U.S. adults are currently using P2P payment services, including 62% of millennials.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - E PAYMENT SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Americans Go Big On P2P Payments
Friday May 12, 2017
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Postal Service: More red ink, missed payments as mail slumps
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Affiliate Marketers Gain Cross-Border Payment Partnership
Friday May 26, 2017
Brian Littleton, CEO of 17-year-old ShareASale, expects the deal to improve the payment process for publishers and lower the customer service costs associated with payments across internationalborders due to poor mail delivery or complex banking setups.
- If You Use Services Like Venmo For The Wrong Purpose, You Could Lose Money
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
There are a plethora of peer-to-peer payment options on the market, think Venmo, Facebook Payments, or Square Cash. Each offer users an easy, convenient way to transfer money between people, but many have very specific intended uses; some are for paying your friends, others are for buying goods or paying for services. Some can be used for both, but may …