The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E. L. CASTOR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Google hires Intel’s former head of diversity as VP of Diversity
By Megan Rose Dickey - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Danielle Brown, Intel’s former head of diversity who left the company earlier this month, has landed at Google. Brown will be Google’s VP of Diversity, she posted on Twitter today. Read More
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.