Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E. JR. CONSTRUCTION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- Trump to Police: 'Don't Be Too Nice'
Friday Jul 28, 2017
President Donald Trump suggested police should take a rougher approach with people suspected of crimes, in remarks to law enforcement officials in Brentwood, N.Y., about combatting gang activity and illegal immigration. Photo: Getty
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017