Reñihué farm is a sprawling piece of property in the rugged Patagonia region of Chile that measures 1,750 acres.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5933 THORPE HOLLOW ROAD
KILL BUCK, NEW YORK, 14748
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E G ACRES CATTLE FARM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Chile
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- India, Stung by Backlash, Plans to Roll Back Restrictions on Cattle Slaughter
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
India’s government said it would pre-empt a legal challenge against recently imposed rules on cattle slaughter by revising them “on an urgent basis.”
- Gunman Kills 3 and Then Himself at San Francisco UPS Building
By THOMAS FULLER and CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The man, dressed in a UPS uniform, opened fire and then killed himself.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Listing of the Day: Wales
Friday Mar 24, 2017
Spread out among 17 acres of stunning parkland, the country property features three buildings: the main house, a coach house and a stable for animals.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Five Killed in Shooting at Religious School
Monday Apr 2, 2012
At least five people were killed in a shooting at a Christian university in Oakland, Calif., Monday. A suspect has been detained, according to Oakland PD. Watch aerial footage following the shooting.