The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - E EAST 167TH STREET LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate
Monday May 1, 2017
Celine Dion has finally found a buyer for her resort-like, waterfront home in Jupiter Island, Florida, after waiting four years and cutting the price nearly in half.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- It's Not You, It's Millennials: Rhode Island Dumps Hot Wieners for Craft Beer
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Looking for something that could represent Rhode Island and draw millennials to a huge 17-day fair, state officials ousted hot wieners, a cherished local delicacy, for a lineup of craft beer for the state’s building at the Big E.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Hot Dog History Born in Coney Island
Thursday Jun 30, 2016
Nathan's Famous, host of the annual July 4 hot-dog eating contest, is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. WSJ's Jeff Bush takes a trip to the original Coney Island location to explore the humble history of the popular sausage on a bun. Photo: Jeff Bush