A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E&Z FOOD CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Rubius Adds $120M to Ready Tests of Red Blood Cells as Drug Carriers
By Frank Vinluan - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The main role of red blood cells is to carry life-sustaining oxygen throughout the body. Rubius Therapeutics believes these cells can carry something more: therapeutic payloads delivered directly to the organs and tissues of patients with severe diseases. Less than two years after launch, Cambridge, MA-based Rubius has reeled in $120 million in funding from […]
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.