The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
997 HALSEY STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E&G SECURITY SYSTEMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Georgia’s lax voting security exposed just in time for crucial special election
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Report uncovers a litany of lapses in voting system used state wide.
- Iris Smart Hub (2017) review: Lowe’s offers an affordable smart-home system for the hacker mindset
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new professional monitoring option puts the focus squarely on security.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.