A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E & F MANGEMENT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- With a new Red Hook factory, Ample Hills aims to be the Brooklyn Ben & Jerry's
By Bloomberg News - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Ample Hills Creamery Inc. is known around New York for its indulgent, over-the-top ice creams such as Salted Crack Caramel and Chocolate 3 Ways. Around the country, it’s recognized as the...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- You've been trolling Brooklyn Beckham's awkward tattoo for the wrong reason
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Friday Aug 4, 2017
If mulling over the hidden meaning of Brooklyn Beckham's new tattoo is robbing you of sleep, well, we've got news for you.
For the uninitiated, the story is as follows: David and Victoria Beckham's 18-year-old son got a tattoo on his left foot reading "Made in England", and fans are literally freaking out.
At this point you might either ask yourself why should I keep reading this, I honestly DGAF, or dive deeper into one of the most impenetrable mysteries of our time. Read more...More about Tattoo, Victoria Beckham, David Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, and Made In England