A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E 28 ST REALTY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- St. Lawrence University Receives $25 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The unrestricted gift from Sarah E. Johnson and her parents is the largest in the university's 161-year history....
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.