Some believe they're effective, but can compression tights help runners go farther or faster? The evidence is mixed. A new study casts doubt on the clothing's claims. Dipti Kapadia reports. Photo: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Dec 31, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - E2 APPALACHIAN COMPRESSION, LLC
2013 - E2 ENERGY SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Compression Tights: Do They Help Your Running Game?
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- A New Kind of Tech Job Emphasizes Skills, Not a College Degree
By STEVE LOHR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Programs promoting a skills-based labor market are gaining momentum and changing the way people are hired and trained for tech and other jobs.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.