Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DZL GENERAL CONTRACTING GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Pro.com Becomes a ‘Tech-Enabled General Contractor,’ Raises $10M
By Benjamin Romano - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Finding someone to repair, remodel, or build your home—the largest asset most people will ever own—is fraught. For years, technology companies such as Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor have been trying to help, with varying degrees of success, by matching homeowners with vetted, reviewed service professionals. Seattle has seen its share of companies pursue a version […]
- Knicks closing in on David Griffin for general manager post
By Post Sports Desk - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
It looks like the Knicks are closing in on a new general manager — but not a team president. After many conversations and a dinner meeting with acting team president Steve Mills on Friday, the Knicks are moving toward contract negotiations with David Griffin to become the team’s next general manager, according to an ESPN...
- Yahoo ordered to pay $5.5 million for busting March Madness deal
By Reuters - Monday Aug 21, 2017
(Reuters) — Yahoo Inc owes a prize promoter $5.5 million for backing out of a contract to pay $1 billion for predicting every winner in the 2014 NCAA men’s basketball tournament, and entering a similar contract with Quicken Loans Inc and Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc, a court decided on Monday. The 5th U.S. Circuit […]
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.