The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DYK INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Challenging Trump, E.U. and Japan Push Joint Trade Deal
By JACK EWING and JONATHAN SOBLE - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The European Union said that political agreement on trade terms would be announced on Thursday, the day before world leaders gather in Germany.
- Economic Scene: Trump’s Trade Choice: Follow the Postwar Order or Blow It Up
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
In acting on his protectionist campaign pledges, the president could play by multilateral rules or seek bilateral deals and invite retaliation.
- U.S. Trade Partners Watch Warily as Trump Considers Steel Tariffs
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Friday Jul 7, 2017
For weeks, trade lawyers, industry leaders and members of Congress have been anxiously awaiting a recommendation on steel import tariffs. Many hope the president is bluffing.