Chinese conglomerate Cosco is in advanced discussions to acquire smaller shipping rival Orient Overseas for at least $4 billion in a deal that could be reached as early as July.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DW FARMS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cosco Nears $4 Billion Takeover of Orient Overseas
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- China's Cosco to Buy Orient Overseas
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Cosco Shipping has agreed to buy a majority stake in smaller rival Orient Overseas in a deal worth $6.3 billion, as the world’s shipping industry continues to consolidate.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways
By Steven Melendez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As agriculture adopts recent advances in automation and data science, farms will become super-efficient — and perhaps a bit lonely.