Who needs an over-the-air DVR? Here's our guide to deciding.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DVR CONSULTING GROUP, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Over-the-air DVR: Do you really need it?
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- HDHomeRun and Emby DVR review: Power to the cord cutter
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Emby's do-it-yourself DVR packs plenty of features if you have the right hardware and don't mind jumping through some hoops.
- Powell Jobs' Group to Acquire Majority Stake in The Atlantic
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The philanthropic organization founded by Laurene Powell Jobs will purchase a majority stake in The Atlantic, including its digital properties, events business, and consulting services....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.