Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DUST N SHINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Calpers' Dust-Up With Private Equity
Thursday Feb 16, 2012
WSJ's Michael Corkery makes a stop on Mean Street with the story of a battle between the head of Calpers and private-equity industry executives over tax breaks. Photo: Getty Images.