Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DUSARA CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Kyrie Irving ‘very badly’ wants to join the Knicks: report
By Thomas Lipe - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Kyrie Irving wants to join the New York Knicks “very badly.” ESPN’s Pablo Torre
- Kryie Irving’s heartfelt Cleveland goodbye has glaring omission
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 1, 2017
CLEVELAND — Kyrie Irving did not mention LeBron James, now his former teammate, while thanking Cleveland fans after his trade to Boston was finalized. Irving, who is now officially a member of the Celtics after the teams completed a blockbuster deal that had stalled, posted a lengthy thank-you note and video on his Instagram account...
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- ‘NBA 2K’ Realized Kyrie Irving On The Cover In Cavs Gear Is A Little Awkward Now
By Robby Kalland - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Kyrie Irving's trade to the Celtics makes the 'NBA 2K18' cover a bit outdated and awkward.
- Seismic N.B.A. Trade Sends Kyrie Irving to Celtics for Isaiah Thomas
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Irving had requested a trade away from the Cavaliers earlier in the summer despite coming off an appearance in the N.B.A. Finals.