Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
337 ELMIRA ROAD
ITHACA, NEW YORK, 14850
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DUNKIRK EXPRESS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Christopher Nolan Didn’t Know How Famous Harry Styles Was When He Cast Him In ‘Dunkirk’
By jasonnawara - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Christopher Nolan 'wasn't really aware' Of Harry Styles' Fame before casting him in his WW2 epic 'Dunkirk.'
- ‘Dunkirk’ Is Nonstop Intensity That Will Leave You Physically Exhausted
By Mike Ryan - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Christopher Nolan's depiction of the Dunkirk evacuation is an immersive, unsettling experience that continues his experiments with time.
- Republican Party, Vladimir Putin, ‘Dunkirk’: Your Wednesday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Christopher Nolan’s Latest Time-Bending Feat? ‘Dunkirk’
By CARA BUCKLEY - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Instead of wormholes and dreams within dreams, he is plunging audiences into World War II. But no Nolan movie is that straightforward.