Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DUN RIGHT HOME INSPECTIONS, LLC
2014 - DUN RIGHT INSPECTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Miguel Cabrera uses his glove to lovingly inspect a fan's beard
By Tyler Schmall - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
During a 7-5 loss to the Mariners, the Tigers' first basemen went to make a play on a foul ball down the first baseline, but caught something else in his glove instead. Something much better.
Cabrera became distracted by a fairly glorious beard in the front row and reached out to feel it, as one does, creating an especially tender moment between the two. Read more...More about Watercooler, Mlb, Baseball, Seattle, and Detroit
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood