NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DUBOIS PHYSICIAN SERVICES, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Postal Service: More red ink, missed payments as mail slumps
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...
- Make the Menopause Discussion Less Awkward
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Making use of the many readily accessible resources and services available to both physicians and patients can help alleviate awkwardness that may arise when discussing the subject of menopause with your patients.
- Lincoln Memorial Vandalized With Red Spray Paint
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Someone has vandalized the Lincoln Memorial, the National Park Service says
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Scientist Screwed Up? Send 'Em to Researcher Rehab
By Mallory Pickett - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Jim DuBois is offering fallen scientists a shot at redemption. But not everyone thinks they deserve a second chance.