Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DUARTE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- You Don't Have To Be Big To Be Bad
Thursday Jun 11, 2015
You have probably never heard of Tele-Media Corporation and its affiliates, which happens to be the cable and Internet provider for my little beach house in North Carolina. While dealing with itsfront-office folks is generally a pleasure, god help you if you need technical support, because it is just as crappy, if not worse, than the bottom-feeders of the industry, Time Warner Cable.
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
- A New Kind of Tech Job Emphasizes Skills, Not a College Degree
By STEVE LOHR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Programs promoting a skills-based labor market are gaining momentum and changing the way people are hired and trained for tech and other jobs.
- Internal Marketing Can Solve For 'Distraction Principle'
Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. This proverbial statement is especially true for marketers in a corporate setting when disparate groups who rely on one another (at least to someextent) are unable to communicate in the proper fashion. For marketing success to happen, everyone has to be aligned - and in many cases they are simply too distracted to be aligned.
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Director James Gunn Says Not To Expect A ‘Howard The Duck’ Movie From Him
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Fans hoping 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' director James Gunn will give Howard the Duck his proper big screen due are going to be sad.
- Ron Howard Takes Over Han Solo Film
By CARA BUCKLEY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The previous directors were dropped over creative differences. A stand-alone entry in the “Star Wars” franchise, the movie is still slated for May 2018.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.