The Environmental Protection Agency will reject a proposed overhaul of the US biofuels program that would have shifted blending responsibility away from refining companies further down the fuel supply chain, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday. The decision is a blow to independent oil refiners like Valero Energy Corp and CVR...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DUAL FUEL ENERGY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- EPA to reject biofuel program tweaks in blow to refiners, Icahn
By Reuters - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Trump talks increasing fossil fuel exports, relaxing offshore drilling rules
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Six energy-focused initiatives, no mention of renewables.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- City Pledges for '100% Renewable Energy' Are 99% Misleading
Friday Aug 4, 2017
The power grid is built on fossil fuels, and there’s no way to designate certain electrons as guilt free.