A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DSK INN CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.