The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DSD DANCE CENTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- My Seven Seconds of Anyone-Can-Do-It (but Not Really) Dance
By SIOBHAN BURKE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Our critic is a lapsed dancer. But she jumped at the chance to perform a seven-second phrase from Yvonne Rainer’s “Trio A” for a film.
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Copyright Battle Over 'Dancing Baby'
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court won't get involved in the 10-year-old "Dancing Baby" battle, which centers on copyright owners' attempts to police online copyright infringement.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Just Dance 2018 is coming this October
By Mike Minotti - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft announced Just Dance 2018 during its Electronic Entertainment Expo event in Los Angeles today. Just Dance is one of Ubisoft’s biggest franchises, which the publisher releases annually. The dancing game series has found a large casual audience, helping it reach sales of over 48 million copies. Just Dance 2018 is coming out on October for […]
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- This teen has some serious moves even after a heart transplant
By Alex Humphreys - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017