North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DSCI OF NEW YORK, LLC
2014 - DSCI, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Tesaro Cashes In Again on PARP Blocker With $100M Takeda Deal
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Tesaro rode the clinical success of a cancer drug called niraparib (Zejula) to a three-fold increase in value over the past year. Today it’s cashed in the drug again, striking a licensing deal with Japan’s Takeda Pharmaceutical. Takeda is paying Waltham, MA-based Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) $100 million up front for the rights to niraparib in […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.