Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ERIC B. WOLDENBERG, ESQ., PRYOR CASHMAN LLP
7 TIMES SQUARE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10036
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DS MADISON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Nintendo ceases production of the New Nintendo 3DS in Japan
By Kyle Orland - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The hardware will still live on in 2DS and "XL" versions, though.
- Nintendo New 2DS XL mini-review: The best version of the 3DS hardware yet
By Mark Walton - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
New 2DS XL is smaller, lighter, and cheaper. What more could you ask for?
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Chris Paul traded to Rockets in NBA-changing blockbuster
By Justin Terranova - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The first shocker of the NBA offseason — outside of the circus at Madison Square Garden — comes before free agency even begins. Chris Paul