Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DS APPRAISAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Watching Your Wallet, Dec. 29, 2014
Monday Dec 29, 2014
Jennifer Kushinka on the role appraisers play when purchasing a home.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- CBO Scores House Health Bill on Pre-Existing Conditions
Wednesday May 24, 2017
The Congressional Budget Office released its appraisal on Wednesday of the health overhaul bill approved by the House. What does it have to say about state waivers and how the less healthy would be affected? WSJ’s Jason Bellini has #TheShortAnswer.
- Samus Returns is a 2.5D reimagining of the Game Boy original
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Nintendo didn’t just reveal a new Metroid Prime, it is also making a side-scrolling sequel for the 3DS. Metroid: Samus Returns is a 2.5-D exploration game for Nintendo’s last-generation handheld, and it is due out September 15. Nintendo announced the new game as part of its ongoing Nintendo Treehouse Live broadcast from the Electronic Entertainment […]
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Switch shortages are “definitely not intentional”
By Kyle Orland - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
In an Ars interview, exec also addresses issues with NES Classic, 3DS, and fan games.