NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DRY ICE BLASTING OF WESTCHESTER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
- Mayor Offers $32 Million Plan to Ice Some Rats. Hopefully.
By J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio’s plan would use dry ice to suffocate rats in their burrows and bar some buildings in rat strongholds from leaving trash out overnight.
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.