NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DRUNKEN FISH CT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Florida woman drunkenly bites man's fishing line, swims away with lure, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Shelf raises $2.2 million to help companies find relevant content
By Bérénice Magistretti - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Shelf, which provides software to centralize a company’s content onto one platform, launched out of of closed beta today and announced a $2.2 million seed round. SeedInvest, CT Innovations, and NY Angels all participated. The startup helps companies sort their content and organize digital resources by integrating with browsers like Firefox and Chrome or syncing […]
- Exotic dancer sentenced in drunken-driving crash that killed Texas police officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.