For the past decade the Peruvian economy has been one of the fastest moving in the region — but it’s apparent Peru’s technology ecosystem is still in its infancy. Economically driven by mining, Peru invests just 0.08 percent of its GDP in innovation. By comparison, Chile invests 0.37 percent. Yet Peru refuses to be left behind. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DRIVEN EVENTS BY G LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Peru is on a bid to catch up with its innovative Latin American neighbors
By Victoria Stunt - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Unified Data Simplifies Post-Event Email Marketing Efforts
Monday Aug 7, 2017
Unifying event data can lead to far more effective email communication and post-event marketing efforts, says Michelle Wyatt, CEO of cloud-based event management software CadmiumCD.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- AI-Driven Personal Assistant Apps Shaping Digital Consumer Habits
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Consumer habits are changing faster than before, aided by an increasingly novel technologies and shorter device innovation cycles.