NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DRIVEN BY JOY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
- The Joys of a Classic Ice Cream Sandwich
By SAMANTHA SENEVIRATNE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The hand-held combination of a chocolate base and vanilla ice cream is sure to please everyone.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Mario’s new tricks make Super Mario Odyssey a joy
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Preview: It’s amazing what a new hat can do for an old franchise.
- Social media explodes with joy after Phil Jackson’s firing
By Post Sports Desk - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
If social media is any indication, celebrity and everyday Knicks fans are thrilled owner James Dolan fired Phil Jackson. Be warned, some of the happy fans’ language was graphic: