Google parent Alphabet Inc. retired its self-driving prototype dubbed the “Firefly,” a tiny test car with no steering wheel or pedals, to focus on building its self-driving technology into mass-produced vehicles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DRIVE IN MN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Parent Retires 'Firefly' Self-Driving Prototype
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Facebook Touts Instagram's Growth
Thursday May 11, 2017
Instagram has surpassed 700 million monthly active users, the Facebook unit recently announced. And according to internal calculations, the social network is adding MAUs at a record rate.
- Scenery-Chewing Canine Steals Show In 'Downward Dog' On ABC
Monday May 15, 2017
ABC has a comedy series premiering this week about a talking dog -- and the dog is the star of the show.
- Amazon Echo Music Search Feature Highlighted In Major Ad Campaign
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Amazon Music, OUTFRONT Media, and Rapport on Wednesday unveiled a 79-foot-tall Amazon Echo replica in New York City's Times Square -- part of Amazon Music's advertising campaign, "Music Unites."
- Forget driving to the supermarket, this one wants to come to you instead
By Yvette Tan - Friday Jun 16, 2017