A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DRESSED IN LUXURY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Louise Linton Goes From the Lap of Luxury to the Center of a Social Media Storm
By KATIE ROGERS - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Ms. Linton’s in-the-clouds lifestyle abruptly collided with her husband’s political day job after she dressed down a stranger on Instagram.
- The Look: Sunday Best in Harlem and Brooklyn
By ANDRE WAGNER, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
A photographer spent a couple of Sundays roaming the streets in Brooklyn and Harlem searching for finely dressed churchgoers.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.