Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DREAM FREE NATURALIZATION AND CITIZENSHIP CLASSES, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- U.S. Can’t Revoke Citizenship Over Minor Falsehoods, Supreme Court Rules
By ADAM LIPTAK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The court rejected the government’s position that naturalized Americans could be stripped of their citizenship for minor misstatements.
- U.S. Citizenship's Final Step: The Oath
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
In this 360° video, attend a naturalization ceremony with Zachee Pouga Tinhaga, a lawyer from Cameroon, as he takes the oath of allegiance to become a U.S. citizen.
- Bringing digital citizenship into the school curriculum
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- The Breakdown: Barnaby Joyce, Australia’s No. 2, Can Claim New Zealand Citizenship. Too Bad for Him.
By CHARLOTTE GRAHAM - Monday Aug 14, 2017
The revelation that Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce is also a New Zealander risks making him the latest Australian forced from office over dual citizenship.
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.