The court rejected the government’s position that naturalized Americans could be stripped of their citizenship for minor misstatements.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DREAM FREE NATURALIZATION AND CITIZENSHIP CLASSES, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- U.S. Can’t Revoke Citizenship Over Minor Falsehoods, Supreme Court Rules
By ADAM LIPTAK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- U.S. Citizenship's Final Step: The Oath
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
In this 360° video, attend a naturalization ceremony with Zachee Pouga Tinhaga, a lawyer from Cameroon, as he takes the oath of allegiance to become a U.S. citizen.
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- This Aspiring Astronaut Has Taken Some Dramatic Steps To Make a Dream Come True
By Kris Lehnhardt - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Kris Lehnhardt moved to a new city and applied for dual citizenship just to boost his chances of making it to space.
- Deportation a ‘Death Sentence’ to Adoptees After a Lifetime in the U.S.
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Phillip Clay, born in South Korea, was one of dozens of people adopted as children who were deported decades later from the United States for lack of citizenship. He killed himself in May.