Populist former martial arts star and businessman Khaltmaa Battulga has won Mongolia's presidential run-off election, according to voter data from the General Election Commission released on Saturday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DRAGONS EYE MARTIAL ARTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Former Martial Arts Star Battulga Wins Mongolian Presidential Election
By REUTERS - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Dragon’s Eye Plant Info: Tips On Growing Dragon’s Eye Plants
By Bonnie L. Grant - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.