The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DRAFT INNOVATION SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- Bulls and Timberwolves Upstage Draft With Jimmy Butler Trade
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
There were no big surprises among the early selections in the draft, but Chicago sent Butler, a three-time All Star, to Minnesota.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- NHL draft top prospect celebrates with his two moms
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
CHICAGO — Moments after Jaret Anderson-Dolan was drafted by the Los Angeles Kings, he hugged his mothers, Fran and Nancy. They cried a few tears as Anderson-Dolan made his way to the floor of the United Center for handshakes and congratulations from his new team. It was a slight variation on a familiar picture at...
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Meet Frank Ntilikina, who trusts Phil Jackson and has just one hobby
By Steve Serby - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Knicks first-round draft pick Frank Ntilikina, an 18-year-old French League point guard taken eighth overall on Thursday, takes a shot at some Q&A with Post columnist Steve Serby. Q: What would you want to tell Knicks fans about Phil Jackson? A: He has a system that brings a lot of championships. We have to trust...