First mainline Forza coming to Windows 10; includes world premiere of actual new Porsche.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DRAF10 MOTORSPORTS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Forza Motorsport 7 lands on Windows 10, Xbox One consoles October 3
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox One X visual standout
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The Forza release cadence is banging on like a drum beat. Microsoft is planning to launch Forza Motorsport 7 later this year for the PC and Xbox One, as well as the newly announced Xbox One X. The game features a native 4K resolution that runs at 60 frames per second. It is due out […]
- Logo Placement On Vehicles Just The Tip Of The Iceberg For Motorsports Sponsors
Friday May 5, 2017
This Memorial Day weekend, if your eyes can keep up, you'll see more logos flying across your television screen than, perhaps, during any other weekend on the calendar. That's because all told amongthe Indianapolis 500, NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 and the Monaco F1 Grand Prix - 95 or so racers with their vehicles covered in logos - will log more than 43,000 miles in high-octane competitivemotorsports action.
- First impressions: Xbox One X doesn’t quite bring the “wow!” factor
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Our initial thoughts on the new hardware, plus a look at upcoming Xbox software.
- HDR and video games: Ars leaves E3 with more questions than answers
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
HDR looks great in applicable games, but newer game consoles blew a big E3 opportunity.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.