The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DR. YANG MEDICAL OFFICE PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity Awarded to Dr. Tom Catena
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Catena, a longtime medical volunteer with the Catholic Medical Mission Board, is being honored for his humanitarian work in war-torn Sudan....
- U.S.C. Moves to Fire Former Medical School Dean Over Drug Allegations
By HANNAH ALANI - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The university said on Friday that it had suspended Dr. Carmen Puliafito, barred him from campus and was taking steps to fire him.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.