The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DR. SANTO BARBARINO SCHOLARSHIP FUND CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Raise Your Hand Texas Receives $50 Million for Teaching Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The gift from businessman Charles Butt will fund an initiative to provide scholarships for high school students committed to a career in teaching....
- Harvard Business School Receives $12.5 Million for Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
The gift from alumni Jeannie and Jonathan Lavine includes $10 million for the Lavine Family Fellowship Challenge Fund, $2 million to endow the Lavine Family Fellowship and the Herbert J. Bachelor Fellowship, and $500,000 for the HBS Fund....
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- Brandeis University Receives $50 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The bequest from the estate of Rosaline and Marcia Cohn will create the Jacob and Rosaline Cohn Endowed Scholarship and Fellowship Fund....
- Manistee County Community Foundation Receives $15 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The bequest from Forest R. Minger, Jr. will create a college scholarship fund and a fund in support of the county's recreational programs and facilities....